Wear sun hats and flat glasses in summer, wind and rain, hats can block the rain, rain can not splash eyes. Flat mirrors are mainly used to prevent flying insects, wear leather hats, knee pads, high-waist shoes, air-tight sports pants, and handlebars in the sun in winter.
Leather hat: Because the winter wind is strong, the cold wind blows directly on the forehead, the temperature is particularly low, more than 0.5 hours, causing headaches, and no energy for a day. If you have a headache while riding an electric bike, you should be careful. You can block the wind, and then wear a down jacket hat, there will be no problem with the forehead guard: only wearing gloves, it is easy to frostbit your hands, after wearing the guard, wearing a single glove is basically fine.
Knee pads: Wearing only knee pads in winter is not very effective. After wearing the knee pads, wear an airtight sweatpants. Air-tight sports pants must be worn, otherwise the legs will be numb for more than 0.5 hours. High-waist shoes: Mainly protect the ankle bone. Drinking brown sugar ginger water can relieve leg pain.
(1) Before riding, check whether the battery box is locked firmly and whether the lights on the display panel are displayed normally.
(2) When driving on a water-filled road in rainy weather, normal driving should be carried out under the condition that the depth of the accumulated water does not exceed the center of the electric wheel. If the water depth of the driving road area exceeds the center of the electric wheel, the electric wheel may seep water and cause malfunctions.
(3) The whole vehicle should be avoided in places with humid air, high temperature and corrosive gas, so as to avoid chemical corrosion of the electroplated paint surface of metal parts.
(4) Avoid exposing the whole ebikes to the sun and rain for a long time, so as not to damage the components in the controller, causing operation failure and accidents.
(5) The structure of the electrical control part is complicated, and the user should not disassemble or repair it without authorization. If the local charging voltage is unstable, the charger fuse is likely to blow. It is recommended to use an AC voltage stabilizer.
(6) It is normal that the electric bicycle feels heavier when it is reversed, and there will be a slight friction sound in the wheel hub when it is pushed forward.
(7) Riding should not be overloaded, heavy objects and people should not be placed in order to avoid damage to the battery and motor.
(8) The lubrication of the bicycle is an important part of the maintenance of the bicycle. According to the use situation, the front axle, rear axle, bottom axle, flywheel, front fork, shock absorber rotation fulcrum and other components should be scrubbed and lubricated once every six months to one year ( It is recommended to use molybdenum disulfide grease).
The transmission parts in the electric wheel hub have been coated with special lubricating oil, so users do not need to scrub and lubricate themselves. If any abnormal situation is found, you can go to our company’s special maintenance point for maintenance and repair.
Edit this section of common sense
electric mountain bike maintenance includes checking whether all the screws and nuts of the vehicle are firm, whether the control performance is good, whether the tires need to be replaced, whether the mechanical system is in good condition, whether the battery capacity meets the standard, and the brush motor is repaired once a year. Fill in carefully after maintenance. The specific maintenance contents are as follows:
(1) Fully debug the whole vehicle, check whether there are hidden troubles in the electrical control circuit, and eliminate it on the spot if any
(2) Adjust the front and rear brakes to ensure that the brakes are flexible and reliable
(3) Whether the steering of the handlebar is reliable, and whether there is a phenomenon that the handlebar and the front fork slide against each other
(4) Whether the battery socket is loose, whether the battery box lock is working, whether the horn, headlight switch, and buttons are flexible and reliable
(5) Whether the battery box shakes
(6) Adjust the front and rear rims for the user, and fully inflate the tires
(7) Carry out key inspections on front and rear axles, middle axles, and front forks
(8) Whether the flywheel is flexible, and apply the oil properly
(9) Tighten all bolts of the whole vehicle once, and apply anti-rust liquid appropriately
(10) To teach users the daily use and maintenance experience
(11) The whole vehicle is cleaned and tested clean.
There are three main types of electric vehicle failures:
1: The whole car is out of power-the main fault is that the battery is welding and the insurance is burned out, and there will be no major problems.
2: Don’t go if there is electricity-under normal circumstances, you first check whether the brake lever is back in place. If the brake wire is disconnected, you can drive by holding the brake lever with your hand. In addition to the above, you should find one The professional repairer will check it for you. In this case, other than the power supply may be broken, you must find a professional to check and repair it for you.
3: There are some special situations: the car is boring, sometimes walking and sometimes not walking, power consumption increases, and the mileage of the car is short. To deal with these problems, it is necessary to find professional maintenance personnel to repair. Avoid unnecessary losses
1. It is forbidden to be idle due to power loss
The battery is strictly prohibited to be in a state of power loss when it is stored. The state of power loss means that the battery is not charged in time after use. When the battery is stored under the power-deficient state, sulfation is easy to occur, and the lead sulfate crystals adhere to the electrode plate, which will block the electric ion channel, resulting in insufficient charging and a decrease in battery capacity. The longer the idle time in the power-deficient state, the more severe the battery damage. Therefore, when the battery is not in use, it should be recharged once a month to better maintain the battery health.
2. Regular inspection
In the course of use, if the continued mileage of the electric bike suddenly drops more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is very likely that at least one battery in the battery pack has a problem. At this time, you should go to the sales center or agent maintenance department for inspection, repair or assembly in time. This can relatively extend the life of the battery pack and save your expenses to the greatest extent.
3. Avoid high current discharge
When the electric vehicle is starting, carrying people, or going uphill, try to avoid slamming and accelerating, forming an instantaneous large current discharge. High current discharge will easily lead to lead sulfate crystals, which will damage the physical properties of the battery plates.
Fourth, correctly grasp the charging time
During use, you should accurately grasp the charging time according to the actual situation, refer to the usual frequency of use and mileage, and grasp the frequency of charging. During normal driving, if the electricity meter indicates that the red and yellow lights are on, it should be charged; if only the red light is left on, stop running and charge as soon as possible, otherwise the battery will be over-discharged and its life will be seriously shortened.
After fully charged, the running time is short, and the charging time should not be too long, otherwise it will cause overcharging and make the battery heat up. Overcharge, overdischarge and undercharge will shorten the battery life. In general, the average charging time of the battery is about 10 hours. If the battery temperature exceeds 65°C during the charging process, stop charging.
Five, prevent exposure
Electric vehicles are strictly prohibited from being exposed to the sun. An excessively high temperature environment will increase the internal pressure of the battery, causing the battery to lose water, causing the battery to decrease in activity and accelerating the aging of the electrode plate.
Sixth, avoid plug heating when charging
The 220 volt power plug or charger output plug is loose, the contact surface is oxidized and other phenomena will cause the plug to heat up. Excessive heating time will cause the plug to short circuit or poor contact, damage the charger and battery, and bring you unnecessary losses. Therefore, when the above situation is found, the oxide should be removed in time or the connector should be replaced.
Seven, cleaning of electric vehicles
Electric vehicles should be cleaned in accordance with normal car washing methods. During the cleaning process, care should be taken to prevent water from flowing into the charging socket of the vehicle body, and to avoid short circuit of the body line.
If you are interested in motorized bike and want to know more, you could browse previous articles or visit our Official Websitewww.zhsydz.com, also choose to leave your message below. If you are interested in electric bike, you can contact us.